Welcome To Motivation And More

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

If you know me, then you will know that I am a honest person and I respect other people and don't take advantage of anyone.

I will be posting a few different things here, but the main one will be some motivation for everyone. We all need that at some time in our lives, maybe today is your day.

There will also be some advertising resources and some programs I will recommend that I have earned from.

Feel free to browse around and leave your comments.

Have a great day!
Sharon

PS: Follow me and I will follow you.

Friday 18 March 2011

Winners Are People like you

Below is a wonderful poem I received from
Arnfried Klein-Werner
Motivator & CEO - Be Motivated Today


Winners are People like You
Winners take chances.
Like everyone else, they fear failing, but they refuse to let fear control them.
Winners don't give up.
When life gets rough, they hang in until the going gets better.
Winners are flexible.
They realize there is more than one way and are willing to try others.
Winners don't blame fate for their failures, nor luck for their successes.
Winners are patient.
They know a goal is only as worthy as the effort that's required to achieve it
Winners are people like you.
They make this world a better place.

Nancye Sims

Affirmations:
I am a Winner
I'm flexible
I'm patient

1 comment:

  1. this reminds me of a plaque my sister bought me when I was younger. That was well over 15 years ago and I still have it and read it everyday :)

    ReplyDelete