Welcome To Motivation And More

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

If you know me, then you will know that I am a honest person and I respect other people and don't take advantage of anyone.

I will be posting a few different things here, but the main one will be some motivation for everyone. We all need that at some time in our lives, maybe today is your day.

There will also be some advertising resources and some programs I will recommend that I have earned from.

Feel free to browse around and leave your comments.

Have a great day!
Sharon

PS: Follow me and I will follow you.

Thursday 17 March 2011

Self Talk Affirmations

You will live according to what you believe, and you will believe that which you repeat to yourself. Speak the truth through ‘self talk' – affirmations.

I'm alive. I'm enthusiastic. I'm fired up. I feel great. I feel fantastic!
Today I will have an incredible day.

I am a Winner and have a winning attitude.
Today I will work hard and put in massive action.
I will do what others are not willing to do.
I will persevere with enthusiasm and determination.
I will plan, and reach my goals. Everything is possible.
I have unlimited potential. I will live with passion throughout this day.
I'll do what it takes.
I will embrace my opportunities to learn, grow, help, and love people.

I will persevere against all odds.
I will succeed!

Get your daily pep talks and affirmations via email here

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon,

    We love your Blogspot.... it is SO encouraging,very helpful and positive...
    Self affirmations are so powerful when used regularly....
    Thank You for sharing Sharon and your Blog is excellent : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Wendy and Tony. Appreciate you visiting and leaving your comments.

    ReplyDelete