Welcome To Motivation And More

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

If you know me, then you will know that I am a honest person and I respect other people and don't take advantage of anyone.

I will be posting a few different things here, but the main one will be some motivation for everyone. We all need that at some time in our lives, maybe today is your day.

There will also be some advertising resources and some programs I will recommend that I have earned from.

Feel free to browse around and leave your comments.

Have a great day!

PS: Follow me and I will follow you.

Thursday, 26 May 2011

Your life is a reflection of you

A son and his father were walking on the mountains. Suddenly, his son falls, hurts himself and screams: "AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" To his surprise, he hears the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountain: "AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Curious, he yells: "Who are you?" He receives the answer: "Who are you?" And then he screams to the mountain: "Answer me!" The voice answers: "Answer me!" Angered at the response, he screams: "Coward!" He receives the answer: "Coward!" He looks to his father and asks: "What's going on?" The father smiles and says: "My son, pay attention." Again the man screams: "You are a champion!"  The voice answers: "You are a champion!"

The boy is surprised, but does not understand. Then the father explains: "People call this ECHO, but really this is LIFE. It gives you back everything you say or do. Our life is simply a reflection of our actions. If you want more love in the world, create more love in your heart. If you want more competence in your team, improve your competence. This relationship applies to everything, in all aspects of life. Life will give you back everything you have given to it."


Affirmations:I love people
I love to serve others
I make a real difference

Be all you can be.

Arnfried Klein-Werner
Motivator & CEO - Be Motivated Today

Sunday, 22 May 2011


" A Smile can win over friends and enemies alike.
Laughter can heal from within and spread warmth about.
A friendly face is never a waste and is always in good taste.
A helping hand is someone who understands.
All in all, this is someone who has come to know, that happiness
is a self-created inward and outward glow.
It is not having the best of everything, but rather making the best
of everything and anything."

Author Unknown

I love to smile
I have an awesome attitude
I choose to be happy today

Wednesday, 18 May 2011

The Power Of Goals

“Without vision people perish” – Proverbs
Without goals, your motivation, drive and enthusiasm, dies. People can be dead at age 30 and not get buried until age 70.
In a study at Yale University in 1953, they did a survey to discover how many of the graduating class had set specific goals and detailed plans to accomplish those goals for their life. Only 3% of students had. 20 years later, in 1973 they did another survey with the same students and found that those 3% who had set the goals had accomplished more than the other 97% put together.

Start making plans for what you want.

I set goals and reach them
I make things happen
I make my goals a reality

Be all you can be 

Arnfried Klein-Werner
Motivator & CEO - Be Motivated Today

Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Take Control

If you want to create good impressions, you will enjoy the video clip of Richard Mulvey, a motivational speaker and sales trainer.
It's on creating the right impression first time. I use it with permission.

View it at http://www.bemotivatedtoday.com/content.asp?pageId=136&refcode=3075

I smile big
I prepare for my meetings
I always look good

Be all you can be