Welcome To Motivation And More

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

If you know me, then you will know that I am a honest person and I respect other people and don't take advantage of anyone.

I will be posting a few different things here, but the main one will be some motivation for everyone. We all need that at some time in our lives, maybe today is your day.

There will also be some advertising resources and some programs I will recommend that I have earned from.

Feel free to browse around and leave your comments.

Have a great day!
Sharon

PS: Follow me and I will follow you.

Wednesday 18 May 2011

The Power Of Goals

“Without vision people perish” – Proverbs
 
Without goals, your motivation, drive and enthusiasm, dies. People can be dead at age 30 and not get buried until age 70.
In a study at Yale University in 1953, they did a survey to discover how many of the graduating class had set specific goals and detailed plans to accomplish those goals for their life. Only 3% of students had. 20 years later, in 1973 they did another survey with the same students and found that those 3% who had set the goals had accomplished more than the other 97% put together.

Start making plans for what you want.

Affirmations:
I set goals and reach them
I make things happen
I make my goals a reality

Be all you can be 


Arnfried Klein-Werner
Motivator & CEO - Be Motivated Today

No comments:

Post a Comment