Welcome To Motivation And More

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

If you know me, then you will know that I am a honest person and I respect other people and don't take advantage of anyone.

I will be posting a few different things here, but the main one will be some motivation for everyone. We all need that at some time in our lives, maybe today is your day.

There will also be some advertising resources and some programs I will recommend that I have earned from.

Feel free to browse around and leave your comments.

Have a great day!
Sharon

PS: Follow me and I will follow you.

Sunday 22 May 2011

Happiness

Happiness
" A Smile can win over friends and enemies alike.
Laughter can heal from within and spread warmth about.
A friendly face is never a waste and is always in good taste.
A helping hand is someone who understands.
All in all, this is someone who has come to know, that happiness
is a self-created inward and outward glow.
It is not having the best of everything, but rather making the best
of everything and anything."

Author Unknown

Affirmations:
I love to smile
I have an awesome attitude
I choose to be happy today
 

No comments:

Post a Comment