Welcome To Motivation And More

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

If you know me, then you will know that I am a honest person and I respect other people and don't take advantage of anyone.

I will be posting a few different things here, but the main one will be some motivation for everyone. We all need that at some time in our lives, maybe today is your day.

There will also be some advertising resources and some programs I will recommend that I have earned from.

Feel free to browse around and leave your comments.

Have a great day!
Sharon

PS: Follow me and I will follow you.

Sunday 27 March 2011

Take Ownership

In your job, you have a number of responsibilities. Take complete ownership of these responsibilities. Do WHATEVER you can, to fulfil them as efficiently as possible.


Always be on the lookout for ways to complete them faster and more efficiently. Continually study and learn so that you improve your career skills, to do your job more effectively and add more value to those around you. This is part of what it means to be pro-active. It is what your boss is looking for and it will help you to get FAR in life.

Affirmations:
I take ownership of all my responsibilities
I am always learning
I am efficient

Be all you can be



Arnfried Klein-Werner
Motivator & CEO - Be Motivated Today

No comments:

Post a Comment