Welcome To Motivation And More

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

If you know me, then you will know that I am a honest person and I respect other people and don't take advantage of anyone.

I will be posting a few different things here, but the main one will be some motivation for everyone. We all need that at some time in our lives, maybe today is your day.

There will also be some advertising resources and some programs I will recommend that I have earned from.

Feel free to browse around and leave your comments.

Have a great day!
Sharon

PS: Follow me and I will follow you.

Thursday 17 March 2011

Don't Drink Poison

We all carry baggage with us. It is usually on an emotional level. One of the keys to getting rid of the baggage, is to forgive those who have hurt us. Resentment is like a cancer. Someone once said: Bearing a grudge is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die.

I know it often seems impossible to forgive, because the pain is so great. Yet, the awesome reality is that when we forgive we feel a tremendous release as the burden of resentment is lifted. Sometimes we don't even want to contemplate forgiving those who have offended us. But, you just have to make that decision and do it. The benefit is worth it. Less pain & tension, fewer headaches and much more peace. Yes, definitely more peace.

Is there anyone that you need to forgive? Even from way back in your past? You can. It is a process but you can.

Affirmations:
I am a forgiving person
I don't hold grudges
I will forgive ...

Be all you can be 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sharon: I'm so glad you started your own blog. I wish you the best dear friend.

    Annamarie Menendez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend! I appreciate your friendship.

    ReplyDelete