Welcome To Motivation And More

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

If you know me, then you will know that I am a honest person and I respect other people and don't take advantage of anyone.

I will be posting a few different things here, but the main one will be some motivation for everyone. We all need that at some time in our lives, maybe today is your day.

There will also be some advertising resources and some programs I will recommend that I have earned from.

Feel free to browse around and leave your comments.

Have a great day!
Sharon

PS: Follow me and I will follow you.

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Vision And Purpose

“Leadership is impossible without a guiding vision and a purpose that generates passion for accomplishment.” - Dr Myles Munroe
 
When you want to take people in a direction. You have to have a vision that guides you. Your vision is the picture of what you want to achieve or where you want to go. It also helps you know and see the purpose for your quest – how it will benefit people or how it will increase company profits. And this creates the passion that will drive your effort and that of your team.

Develop your vision and share it with your team. Let your purpose inspire passionate effort so your team can achieve its goals.

Be all you can be.


Arnfried Klein-Werner
Motivator & CEO - Be Motivated Today

No comments:

Post a Comment