Welcome To Motivation And More

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

If you know me, then you will know that I am a honest person and I respect other people and don't take advantage of anyone.

I will be posting a few different things here, but the main one will be some motivation for everyone. We all need that at some time in our lives, maybe today is your day.

There will also be some advertising resources and some programs I will recommend that I have earned from.

Feel free to browse around and leave your comments.

Have a great day!
Sharon

PS: Follow me and I will follow you.

Sunday 3 April 2011

Cycles Of Life

Life and projects all have cycles:

1. There is the time of conception - receiving the new idea.
2. Birth - planning, implementation, takes calculated risk.
3. Perseverance - hard work and growth. It’s the longest part of the cycle.
4. Reward - Success, breakthrough, enjoying the fruit of your labor.

If you quit in stage 3, you don’t receive the reward.

But after perseverance comes the reward. That time when you can enjoy your success. You can be proud of yourself, satisfied because of a job well done. Enjoy a rest. Enjoy the recognition from others. And allow yourself to be refreshed and recreated, to get ready for the next cycle.

Only perseverance will bring the reward.

Affirmations:
I never quit
I work hard until I break through
I enjoy my rewards

Be all you can be
 

Arnfried Klein-Werner
Motivator & CEO - Be Motivated Today

No comments:

Post a Comment