Welcome To Motivation And More

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

If you know me, then you will know that I am a honest person and I respect other people and don't take advantage of anyone.

I will be posting a few different things here, but the main one will be some motivation for everyone. We all need that at some time in our lives, maybe today is your day.

There will also be some advertising resources and some programs I will recommend that I have earned from.

Feel free to browse around and leave your comments.

Have a great day!
Sharon

PS: Follow me and I will follow you.

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Be A Self - Starter

To achieve anything, you have to be a self-starter. Don't wait for others to give you a push-start. Learn how to motivate yourself. You will never achieve financial success or success in anything if you don't make a decision to become a self-motivated, self-directed person. If you don't, you will live with regrets.
There will always be things that you will regret never having done. You'll say: "I wish I had kept in better shape" or "I wish I had spent more time with my kids doing fun things" or "I wish I had worked harder at building my income matrix".

But when your life is over, it's over. And it will be too late.

Make a decision to be a self-starter.

Affirmations:
I motivate myself
I am a hard worker
I work, even if I don't feel like it

Be all you can be.


Arnfried Klein-Werner
Motivator & CEO - Be Motivated Today

No comments:

Post a Comment