Welcome To Motivation And More

Welcome and thank you for visiting.

If you know me, then you will know that I am a honest person and I respect other people and don't take advantage of anyone.

I will be posting a few different things here, but the main one will be some motivation for everyone. We all need that at some time in our lives, maybe today is your day.

There will also be some advertising resources and some programs I will recommend that I have earned from.

Feel free to browse around and leave your comments.

Have a great day!
Sharon

PS: Follow me and I will follow you.

Saturday 4 June 2011

Just Keep Loving Them

When you meet the human needs of those you love, kids and partners: needs such as courtesy, friendliness, empathy, respect and understanding, you can expect that they will reciprocate and love will grow. Relationships suffer when people stop meeting each others needs. Often meeting needs is hard work. You get your hands dirty and grow tired. Sometimes there is no gratitude. But it's like watering a plant, you can't see the growth immediately. But in time the plant does not only grow but blooms and produces fruit. Don't stop until you see the fruit.

Affirmations:I care about people
I meet the needs of those I love
I make sacrifices for others


Be all you can be


Arnfried Klein-Werner
Motivator & CEO - Be Motivated Today


No comments:

Post a Comment